-
July 2nd, 2004, 01:14 AM
#1
Inactive Member
SINCURLY...TRI UT.... [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
-
July 2nd, 2004, 02:48 AM
#2
*Olivia*
Guest
some of us don't need spell-check [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 2nd, 2004, 02:57 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
some of us speak chelenese... [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
July 2nd, 2004, 04:24 AM
#4
Inactive Member
obviously...NOT [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
-
July 2nd, 2004, 07:09 AM
#5
*Olivia*
Guest
well darn it....mebe i just need more practise?
mebe knot?
mebe?
*puckers up*
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
July 2nd, 2004, 12:54 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I can speak kissmahfukinass..will that do..*runzz*
-
July 2nd, 2004, 03:02 PM
#7
*Olivia*
Guest
hahahhahaaha...i've achieved fluency level 2
-
July 2nd, 2004, 03:23 PM
#8
Inactive Member
some of ya'll need to speak...kissmahass...wooooohaaaaaaa [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
<font color="#509BA4" size="1">[ July 02, 2004 01:25 AM: Message edited by: Father Dave ]</font>
-
July 2nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
#9
*Olivia*
Guest
you have a 'hass'? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] takes the test [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
waits to hear if i'm any good at it [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 2nd, 2004, 09:00 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I never misspell a word
I spell it exactly the way I wanted to
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks